Thursday, January 25, 2007

Where is my dream.

Dream, one which wakes up from the sleep and makes us to work for it. I had a vision for career, now I found myself entirely in different place, but still I have a ray of hope to achieve it.
I am an electronics guy, but working for an IT giant, in a technology called ERP-SAP. Really very interesting but, some times I fell I am not practicing the things which I loved and leant in my 4 year studies of engineering. Planing to do my MBA after 2 years of working experience. Started with previous exam patterns of CAT exam. Confident to achieve it, giving my 100% each time, improving myself in all possible ways. Just doing every where, never thought of a result, thought of result will spoil the work that’s what I have planned and have been practicing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All the best for ur future..
Confidence helps in making impossible Possible.
Hope ur confidence will be firm through out ur life....

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...