Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Friday, December 7, 2007
Past: SAP-SDN (SAP Developers network) gave a chance to its all members to get bonus of 75 points by promoting SAP-Teched – all we need to do is to put the Tech-Ed poster ("I'll be there") in your blog .
Present: ‘Luck’ – had given a beautiful glimpse of smile to my fate, and so I was really there in Bengalore SAP-Tech Ed believe it or not the real cost to attend that full conference was around Rs.22,000/- that is almost my monthly salary and definitely I can't afford it.
Experience with fond memories:
So, I was in SAP-Labs for 2 days. To experience the products of best running business-SAP to help the ‘business’ on the planet. To name a few Intel, Nike, Reboke e.t.c, Latest news is that biggest railways on earth – Indian railways are SAP's clients.
Got a brief mail from my manager to attend teched skipping the first day because of project work pressure - sponsored by Wipro Technologies. Ha Ha Ha. Planned it well, execution was equally great. To brief a few lovely moments.
- We got a chance to listen about latest technologies from the founders, the exhibitors/mentors were from Germany-waldorf.
- I experienced the latest products produced by SAP and their case study. Like SRM, CRM and MDM.
- I had an interaction with many German’s who really working on the development of the product. Like Webdynpro and MDM.
- I had a hands-on session on few technologies. Like ‘RFC programming revisited’, ‘Advanced ABAP’ and ‘Advanced usage of internal tables using secondary key’.
- Attended Stalls which explains-latest-technologies. Which I really don’t understand, at least I can know such things are happening now.
- We had very good lunch/tea-breaks. Top of all Coffee-Café Day is free in Sap Labs - But my choice is always capuchino a hot coffee.
On that Friday evening at 5.00 I returned back from SAP Labs with my friend’s brother who is working in SAP-Labs in his newly brought car admiring the new car and admitting my all experiences in Tech-Ed.