Sunday, May 11, 2008

I was ... I am… I will be…

I was a boy, naughty, quarreling, careless, mediocre student, street cricketer and a boy who got regular shunting from dad for not getting marks in Hindi. I was 22 till day –before-yesterday.

I am, or I became bit reserved, got a kind of strive to understand every thing and every one around me. Some time people call that as dedication, commitment, hard work, but I say just need to learn.

I will be, a teacher. Yes, I will be doing the same working which my dad, mom, my school teacher, my lecturers, my carrier did for me. I will teach or educate children but not now, soon, will start that passion to teach.

I don’t know why, but I feel January 1st and 10th of May are two among all my special days, every year.

This time I was in Bangalore – Kadappa bus via Madanapalle, I was in semi-sleep and got to know my left thigh got a kind of vibration because of mobiles cry. Opened and unlocked, saw 4 missed call. It is 12:05 AM 05-10-2008. And I was Twenty Three. Soon bus went into Vodafone-non-coverage area.

That was another beautiful day. Got blessings and wishes from all beloved ones. Thank, god mom and dad for giving me such a beautiful day, friends and relatives.

And special thanks for every one for your wishes, on my b'day.

No comments:

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...