Thursday, May 8, 2008

LAST stAGE

That is the last age, age where you left with lots and lots of memories, many friends, moments and events that make your tips of lips to extend a bit with name – glimpse.

Age where you can have a control on every kind of emotion, less expectation and so disappointments. Ultimately, being with every one, who born and brought up in your hands.


3rd weekend’s Friday night of April, Granny (Grand Mother) got into unconscious, she was speech less and so was I. Every Friday night when ever I reach home, a tooth-less smile with a warm welcome, this time disappeared.

Next day – admitted in intensive care unit - ICU , SVIMS Tirupathi.
On that bed, she was very much looking like a baby, can’t drink, eat, breath and sit, and hardly speaking, opening eyes very often. Two days I spent most of my time in that ICU.

If you want to commit suicide, be there in ICU for a week, and you love your life, just a week. There you can see all kinds of emotions – deaths, pains, recoveries, happiness, yelling, shouting, screaming, curiosity n many. I saw 6 deaths in 2 days.

Next week when I reach Tirupathi, she started talking, I slept just beside her bed that night.

“Do you know how many people visited me? All most all of our relative, I brought up every one, I feed them with these hands” – again that old tooth less smile continued.

Even, after reaching Madanapalle this week end many of her old aged- temple-friends came frequently to see her - which made her feel very happy.

Last 3 weekends, I was wandering between Bangalore-Madanapalle-Tirupathi, and took a leaves, Mom and Aunt were there to take care of granny on week days.

A kind of relief, and my mind is free - found it difficult to work when any one struggling at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank god you have a granny...I dont have any of my grandparents...

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...