Thursday, June 12, 2008

Final object..

After 16 months of bond with my 2nd assignment, last week I came to know that I will be released, cause of project ramp down. And from that moment, I was struggling to keep up my concentration on my last object – IFI073 sorry my dear object, I was unable to do justice for you, which I did earlier for rest and can’t do now - seems like I have to learn controlling emotions.

I entered this development center on Feb 1st 2007, with my blue colored sweater in hands - I remember that's my favorite one. New faces, new work, new place, new timings, new managers, new challenges. Now, the same new became old, 16 months old.

Wow, many friends, became much closer when time rolls down. Every day lots of smiles were around. Hope, they will not vanish in course of time.

Today, I Started taking back up of my documents. Just thinking thinking and thinking about new opportunities and old challenges.

My dear friends. 'I loved this journey'... Every moment .. Every one.. Every event .. Every object ...

No comments:

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...