Friday, June 20, 2008

Small World

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous ...
After completing my 2nd assignment, the very next day got a mail from HR which reads - go to Madivala Branch for a week, it was to help a project in need of a guy worked in ECC 6.
Reached Madivala, met managers, identified the work, finally, they allotted me a cubical.
The same cubical where I started my carrier, where I did my first object Executive Compensation, Where I struggled to learn ABCD… of ABAP, place where John, Ravi, Naveen, Subbareddy, Nishanth and me worked in same project – SAP Governance. Now, I can see only John in the same team every other left to many other projects and teams.
Those were good – great – memorable and so unforgettable moments.
I never expected that I will write a post/ABAP sitting in same place, where I wrote my first post/program. World is small,very small, many roads will cross again and again.

No comments:

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...