Friday, July 4, 2008

Okay !

Doing nothing is very difficult, because you never knew when you are going to stop that work ...but some times its Okay.

This week, whole week, I did nothing, except waiting for my next project mails. I got a chance to explain to every one, how custom BAdI works in SAP and its usage along with required coding part. M spending most of the time learning, practicing, writing (blogs/code), Chatting and reaching friends on mobile.

I feel Software engineering is not a Job, not a job at all. Its a new life style, new way of living, will take years to get adjust.

Windmills of the Gods, is really really a fantastic novel, I will be completing it this week end.

If I get a change to travel in time....
This we clicked, when I was in my final semester engineering. With all my beloved friends. Now, every one scattered, reaching only in mobiles. Now, I completed 2 years in Wipro on 26 of June - so, 2 years for the date 02-06-2006


A lite moment in JKC. Don't ask me where are you??



Madan, Siva, Naresh, Ravi, myself and Pummy.



Until next time.
- Mohan Vamsi

No comments:

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...