Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mixed Emotions.

A surprise…
Last week I got an exclusive invitation from Accenture – career sharpening session in SAP – 2008, held in Bengalure, at Leela palace, on Saturday.

Leela palace. it’s a place, no, it’s a palace, with water fountains, bushes – decorated in variety of designs, pictures of Mr.&Mrs. Kings, their dress, ornaments, old idols few r nude,old vessels, garments / cloths, @ every edge there will rose flowers floating in water tub made of copper, well facilitated conference rooms, shopping malls, swimming pools, food courts, and, delicious food. All at one place, Leela Palace.

All together. That was a very nice experience; I got to know about Netweaver and its functionality being an ABAPer.

My next assignment works are at full swing. Getting calls and mails. I may get engage with it very soon.

And, the most joyful one, I passed a test which I conducted to myself. That's a surprise. Will tell you next time. What is the test which I took myself.

No Regrets...
This week, there was painful event. Once, I slipped my tongue. I asked a right question, to a wrong person, at a rite time right presentation – don’t know the consequence but I don’t regret about that. It was not my intention to doubt his sincerity. Sorry, It pains me more than you uncle.


When it matters life(s), there is no hesitation about asking questions and being open. I never experienced such strange situation, and forced to ask a question, which was nowhere in my mind.

If I continued to be myself there, I would never ask such stupid question. I represented some one else question. Be your self was the moral.

There will be a discussion, about this pain tomorrow (Friday). God, pls keep remind me of critical situation handling.

Till next time.
- Mohan

No comments:

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...