Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Purposeful day

That was a noble cause, and a selfless effort. Contributors, Participants, donors, deserved beneficiaries, college staff, juniors all together, every one, made The Elixir a great success.

This weekend, I was at college, attending Elixir - scholarship program. The actual brain behind this program was Sunil.

Sunil, I spoke to this fellow in my 3rd year of engineering. Every step in his career n college took me by surprise. Illuminatus, Sixth element, Positron, MITR, Elixir were all big events originated from his small thoughts. Working with him has always been a pleasure. You are a born leader dude a born leader.

Hari Krishna had put all his efforts to select 3 deserved candidates from 3 batches. However in last moment, after holding a discussion with individuals, we made it 4 candidates from 3 years. Two of them to share one scholarship.

And, we had a good support from college staff and Juniors. The scholarships distributed along with our favorite Illuminatus session and prize distribution for Ecom Function were held between 2pm and 4.30pm. And, The Day was purposeful.

Pics on Purposeful day!

Sunil & Hari distributing Ecom Prizes to Juniors.

I got a chance to congratulate my juniors

And I got few pic from our last alumni.

Me Bharath Ravi Laxme Sitting in same bench and Pummy White guy in Black shirt. Sunil and Shakeel in next Bench.

Shakeel answering few question from Juniors.

Some lite moments.

My Vote of Thanks to Juniors and college.

Sunil with Microphone, Naresh (doing show off for his new watch), Bharath (sitting behind Shakeel).

"MLA after 5 yrs becomes X MLA, PM will become X PM, CM will become X CM, but there are no X Students, X Parents and X teachers" - Prof. Jillani, our beloved Illuminati.

This Saturday nite, I felt like, I want to sleep early, rare feeling for me. Dreaming about creating more purpose and meaning to my days.

Till next time.
- Mohan Vamsi

1 comment:

Bharath said...

Hey Vams... I really missed the event. anyways thanks for typing down the experiences... It was definitely a noble cause and I'm looking fwd for more such events.

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...