Tuesday, September 16, 2008

F5 !

.... A refresh Button

Every week end, apart from my house n family, if i am waiting for someone to see and play - then it should be this sweet baby boy - Sai. My tenant's baby, we call him Chayee. Playing with him is a real mind refreshing.

Only 7 months old, he Learned a lot, he smiles, he turns around, try to scrawl, try to threat other my widening mouth, fight with me to catchup my hair and many. became a good friend of my Mom.

He will smiles loudly, every time he saw my Mom - I love this event. They are good friends.

What will I be doing on week ends.
- Bill Payments.
- Cleaning house.
- Reading News paper.
- Reaching friends.
- Switching on my PC to see any new pictures clicked my mom.
- Playing with Chayee.
- Gossips with Mom.
- Face-to-Face with TV monitor.

Apart from this I am planning one major work. Which I will elaborate in a separate post.

But, my past 20 days starting from Aug 26th were under real pressure - May be this will be continued till next month.

Cheers,
Mohan.

No comments:

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...