If you are really interested in SAP. Here it goes. How to customize Smart forms in SRM.
Scope: How to customize an existing Standard Smart form in SRM - Overview.
- Copy smart form BBP_PO into "Z'' Smart form
- Do changes in Z Smart form add Desired Logos in Smart form using SE78 and SMARTFORMS transactions.
- Unlike ECC we will not have Driver program (in SE38), you will find Processing class and Processing method ( in SE24) for SRM Smart forms, where we write extraction logic.
- So, In case of SRM we should replace the "Driver Program" with "Processing Class" and Perform as "Processing Method".
- Where to Link Processing Class, Processing Method and Smart form? In SPRO, SRM Server -> Cross Apps -> Set Output Actions and Output Format -> Define Actions for Purchase Order Output -> Action definition -> Processing types, then select standard PO.
- If we are using Custom Form instead of Standard Smartform, then Don't change any settings in Step5, Just Implement BADI - BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF in SE19 transaction.
- Put a simple code in BADI as... IF IV_OBJECT_TYPE eq 'BUS2201' . CV_SMARTFORM = 'Z_CustomSF'. ENDIF.
- Don't forget you already copied Standard SF to Custom SF in Step 1 so use it in Step 7.
Till next time..