Sunday, August 2, 2009

Swiss Swim…

Yesterday took one more “leave on holiday”, Saturday was Swiss day.

My Saturday started at 12 PM, lazy wake up, prepared some break fast (Bread – Butter – Omelet), joined with 3 other colleagues – Srini, Roy and Sudhakar, we went to the Geneva lake artificial beach with natural beauty ;) , had a good time for 3 hours, after that, there was a giant wheel just on the lake bank, 6 CHF, paid and tried. All the other 3 claimed that they were old enough not to dare that, but, My main intension was to see how Geneva and Geneva Lake looks after I reaching the top, it’s wonderful.

After that we headed to Hermance, a small village where Swiss ends and France starts. Had Lunch - Sandwich and Coke.

Every where, Swiss flags flickering, ppl getting ready for evening parties and celebrations.

Don’t be miss guided that I am a good swimmer, but will become a good swimmer by the time I leave Geneva. This Saturday was good day to swim, very sunny.

Two things which I observed in Swimming,
-    All the time you will be in water, but after coming out you feel thirsty.
-    You never fell like you are loosing 600 calories per hour. Just like eating, you never knew how many calories you are gaining while eating.

Sun Bath - Sleeping under the Sun after the Swim. I did that. It was very relaxing.

From Hermance, we too bus ‘H’, and reached Geneva. Walked into the Indian Plaza – Good Indian restaurant, time passed with many topics, and interesting topic being “topic about topics”.

The time I reach home it was around 10:30, I can hear clear clackers sound, but body-pains because of swimming, so unable to reach the city center to see the Swiss day celebrations. I Missed it.

I am in Swiss since January 11th, almost 7 months to now, not explore Geneva much – Statistically this is the 3rd Best city to live in the world.

Till next time - Mvk

1 comment:

Naresh Kareti said...

u felt thirsty after coming from swimming...bcoz you wud have left water inside ur body into pool..:)

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...