Monday, January 11, 2010

Geneva Note book

“I love to travel, but I hate to arrive” – Albert Einstein.

But, I love both, first on-site journey and Geneva.

3 yrs back, if I heard about US of A or UK, only thought was Software Jobs, and, when I heard about Switzerland – honey moon for high end families.

But god blessed me a software job in Switzerland and allowed me to realize that Swiss was not all about honey moon!

What I heard about onsite, what I assumed, what I realized, what I experienced, what I worked, all are different – only 1 common point – “you can’t stop your learning”

Switzerland and Geneva – definition for quality of life – the real beauty of Geneva is Geneva lake. I was in an assumption Swiss stopped growing at Chocolates and Cheese, but if you look at the Infrastructure for common man, it’s really amazing – there you will realize Swiss can’t be stop in growing – it’s an ace of RF – moving forward at the fast of Shumi, it’s a beauty dot in Alps.

By today, my first flight journey in Lufthansa from Bangalore to Frankfort and then to Geneva celebrates its anniversary, Amma, Deepthi, Babul and Bharath came to Airport on that day - Every first thing will be memorable.

Same day last year I had tickets in my pocket, ironically, today I have tickets again in my hands, reserved my tickets to Chennai in Etihad Airways. I home in Feb – End.

Catch me if you can..
-Mvk

4 comments:

Bharath said...

annayya.. I wish ur honeymoon to be in Swiss as well :-). And waiting for ur arrival..

Unknown said...

Meere Dhevudu

Mohan Vamsi Krishna A said...

@B, Thanks, pls plan yourself..

@Muthu - Sounds like movie caption! :) .. ty for reading!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...