Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Twenty Ten

Happy new year to all my family members, friends, colleagues, readers, relatives and all others. I wish you great year 2010 ahead. 2009 - thanks for being with us.

For me Year '09 'was' a special and memorable, in terms of work or worries or health or wealth or friends or relatives or sorrow or joy or job or any thing.

But 2010 is always an opportunity and a puzzle. I wish you all success in the new Era of time . With a fullest of my heart I pray god to bless us to start the new journey.

Personally the year 2009 is a kind of storm in my tea cup, my beloved granny died in March, and, I am a guy who was never away from home (in Madanapalle) for more than two weeks, but, with in a week (by Jan 10) I complete 1 yr in Geneva, I understood really am a guy with Home sick!

Happy birthday 2010,
- Mvk.

2 comments:

Bharath said...

Happy new year Vams... I wish, as the kid(2010) grows, ur dreams and wishes should fulfill.

--Bharath

Mohan Vamsi Krishna A said...

Thanks Bharath.. I wish you a great year ahead :)

-Mvk

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...