Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 2.0

Breakfast - (its true, dts a break of a fast for 13 months to such a lovely food .. my moms food)..

Six Friends - lot of fun, jokes, playing, recollecting, joy, teases, road side food, connect 4, more than that I felt that I am really laughing for the first time ... which i missed in recent time.

Move 2,. Leader, Inspiring movie. One more good movie by Shekar.

Bharath, thanks for coming 4m Hyd. Hey Ravi Thx for joining us form BLR, Naresh love u da.. u took 2 days leave for me and was waiting for me in Chennai airport when I called u from BLR airport, jokes apart, Ur a best friend of mine.

Laxme and Prathap -- Ur jokes are end less.. Mahesh u could also jonied us.

Waiting for lovely tomorrow.
-Mvk

2 comments:

Rajen said...

breakfast started for you... fast it began for me :D

Ravi said...

Mari nenu?

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...