Friday, February 26, 2010

Den'twist'

Every day going lively here, reason being very simple - No alternative for Love, every body were telling I became like balloon... a real time for re-think about my weight. I am walking like a (Naresh must be happy to read this..) pregnant lady :(

Today I visited 2 Dentists, as i got an unexpected pain when i woke up this morning.

I went to a novice (i believe) dentist, when i explained my problem him in Telugu, he replied in English, mother was sitting next to me ... after x-ray, He gave me a twist saying he need to do RCT :( (which was like a minor surgery) .. I said Okay give me some pain killer and will see u on Monday.

Immediately after leaving my mom in RR street for shopping, I took appointment with a senior doctor (Dr.Diwakar) in town and explained him about the problem (about RCT twist) , his words show his experience, i was little happy to hear his explanation, and then I realized nothing had happened wrong with me... he advised a new toothpaste and 3 tablets. With today's visit, our 3 generation ppl in our family visited Dr.Diwakar. His Hospital was E std in 1981.

I am feeling okay now before my sleep, ... I thought I took wise decision for not going RCT, this was just 2nd time I am visiting a dentist, 1st time being in Geneva. Frankly to say I am very panic towards Dental problems, as my first problem (teeth extraction for non regular geometry) was a night mare for me, and this time after a week I need to travel back, travel itself is a pain for me, and pain with a pain :( .. i was worried.

Daily I checked my office mails, after every body slept, and now I think I can't check them any more as I am getting busy with my personal activities and will be out of town.

Tomorrow is the 1st year death anniversary for our grand mother... I miss her lot.

with love..
Vamsi

5 comments:

Bharath said...

Translation
-----------

tooth past --> toothpaste
3 tables --> 3 tablets
vice decision --> Wise decision

Translation ends with this line.

Anyways, Vams, I hope everything was fine with GrandMa's event.

Mohan Vamsi Krishna A said...

Dear Bharath,

This is what we call as Chat language in Blogging u can also try with my guidelines .. ;)

Pooja went well today and yesterday...

take care..dear.

Naresh Kareti said...

Mee toothpaste lo uppu undha..leka pothe colgate vadandi..
Night Listerene tho mouth wash chesukoni padukora edava..

Bharath said...

Vams.. come on... u shudn't edit the post after my comment :)

Mohan Vamsi Krishna A said...

neena edit aa.. leeday..babi ke mail id adigethey porabatuna (alavatuga).. password kuda echaa...vaday chesuntaadu.. Kada babai.. ;)

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...