Monday, May 10, 2010

this time..25

thanks to all my dearest and lovely friends, colleagues and parents for your warm wishes for my 25th birthday..

- this time i wrote personal emails thanking all my friends who sent me wishes online... in that mail i added my special memories with them.. dt was lovely... Mr.CSC din't like dt..

- this time i got my first birthday bumps ... omg... my back became numb for an hour... finally i added "guys thanks for giving me my 1st b'day bumps" ... they got excited and pulled my legs and hands wider to give me more bumps .. :-(... so never say thanks for things which hurts you physically...inspite touches your heart :-)

- one of my dearest friend sent me this...reads good ahaa..

- 2day the same day my mom also born (as mother) :-) .. happy mother day maa..

with love..
vam'C'

3 comments:

Bharath said...

Vams.. I shud say.. one of ur finest posts ever... Simple and touching.

Mohan Vamsi Krishna A said...

Hey B..Ty

let me add few more adjectives .. No spelling mistake and No capital letters :))

Vamsi

Naresh Kareti said...

nuvvu emaina oka mistake chestavemira posts lo..singular lo pettinavu "mistake' ani...no capital letters danilo N capital malla...

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...