Saturday, March 5, 2011

Men at work!!

Summarizing all my experiences, travels, fun, fun in travels (?), purchases, readings, friends, meetings, opinions, work, relations --- way back from my India vacation. Its a wonderful Saturday,today, Just wake-up after a small nap and looking a Miami Desk!!

By d by, trying to re-collecting what I use-to-do here, its blogging defined like, a web site containing the writer's or group of writers' own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites.

A true exercise for imagination, and best place to look-at yourself, read my pointers, took me back to my every-simple hard-working PG-Living days...

Take your chair to read it :-)
Mvk

No comments:

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...