Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gradual Shift !

Shifts – it’s a part of life. I could clearly observe that in my path.

Now my working hours had changed to 1430 to 2330. I start it far early and ends it little late may be next day.

My current organization gave me many things – friends, colleagues, good managers, great work, and joy of getting recognized, opportunity to give and take trainings, out standing annual performance ratings. I am happy. But, EOD vitamin M – Money does matter.

Reactive - conditions and situations taking control on you.
Proactive – you take control on your situations by making fair decisions.

I am proactive most of the times, if some one feel I am reactive, I don’t like revisiting it. For my career, I am the right manager, I listen to others to see d better ways to do things. Every one is unique. So no common solutions and situations.

Take decisions, lay your plans, work for results, dream your success, review result, accept failures, and obey work ethics – this might be a character I am desperately trying to achieve.

I should forget about earning, learn first, was my thought last year. Now, Priorities changed.

Should I allow priorities to work on me?? Should be NO. To now I can't share many things about what I am doing, But, I am taking few crucial decisions, turns my carrier.

Excellence is an attitude not a skill.
- MVK

3 comments:

Venkata Phani Prasad Konduri said...

Wonderful Blog I've ever read.


Regards,
Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

Ravi said...

For all what has happened, Mr. Ravi thinks that it is good. You probably dont deserve that place anymore... who knows what Mr. Fayaz Pasha has in store for you ;-)

By the way, it is CAREER. Not CARRIER.

Ila public insult chesthey gani nuvvu spellings nerchukuneydattu lev....

Mohan Vamsi Krishna A said...

@Venkat
Thanks, looking fwd to see your posts in your blog.

@RISK.
Failure is stepping stone to best blogs psycho. Keep reading.

Reflection # 1 - Sep 26th

Everything work when reset . This certainly applies to human & human relations as well. Managing Kids & their schedules, Managing f...